If you might be interested in any of the following vacancies just tell us by completing our Enquiry Form , please click Enquiries
Regional Coordinators for Esher and Walton
Regional Coordinator Role
- Maintains contact with its coordinators and ensures that watches remain active and communicating with their members.
- Develops new watches, finding new coordinators and overseeing the setup and launch.
- Actively supports the police and associated community safety agencies, ensuring that Coordinators and Virtual Watch Members receive crime alerts, advice and awareness messages.
§ Sustains interest though newsletters, coordinator meetings and reminders about good practice and signage.
§ Keeps the Regional and Elmbridge NHW Databases up to date.
§ Looks for funding/sponsorship to support the regional operational mechanism when required.
- Works as part of the Elmbridge Steering Group to develop NHW in the borough.
We are always looking for residents who can fulfil this key role. In some roads we are looking toreplace for an existing Coordinator and in other roads we need a new coordinator to resurrect a currently dormant watch.
Watch Coordinator Role
- Maintains contact details for all residents in the watch and communication with them.
- Promotes the adoption of crime prevention measures and highlights any local crime.
- Encourages awareness and support for the police and the communication of incidents or suspicious
- Circumstances phoning 101, 999 in an emergency, or Crimestoppers to remain anonymous.
- Takes proactive action to sustain an active watch.